Effective date: 2020/9/15
cookery book plus (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://cookerybookplus.com the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Data we collect
We may collect the following data:
- Email Address ( We do not directly collect or ask for your email address. we don’t have a newsletter, subscription, or create an account for you to give the email address. The times we only collect your email are when you comment on a post and when you try to contact us through our website. For both the comment section and the contact us section we used the “Contact Form 7” plugin. We do not have any control over the privacy policies of other websites/plugins.)
- Usage Data (We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We use the “WP Statistics” plugin to collect those data. We do not have any control over the privacy policies of other websites/plugins. )
Use of Data
cookery book plus uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service/Website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide good customer support.
- To monitor the usage of the Service/Website.
- To detect, prevent, and address issues.
If you want to know more information on cookies and how it works. please refer to this article. “What Are Cookies“
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links To Other Sites
We don’t collect email addresses from any user. The only place the email is required is to comment on a post and to contact us through our website. We don’t send emails to anyone.
we require that individuals be age 18 or over to access our website and thus it is our policy not to solicit or collect information about or from anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian is aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us immediately. we take our best efforts to remove that data from our servers.
Last Update 2022/07/04